Skip to content
- FREE Children’s and Young People Mental Health Digital Training 6th June 2018 FREE training in Children and Young People’s Digital Mental Health Apps.
The training is open to Primary, Community and Social Care and Voluntary Sector colleagues who have one to one engagement with young people that need support with their mental health and emotional wellbeing and therefore suitable for the following staff groups:
General Practice Nurses
Youth ... Read more »
- Enfield CEPN MSK training for GP’s, Nurse Practitioners and Urgent Care Doctors 5th June 2018 The next round of MSK training will be on Hips and Knees.
Each session will cover:-
• basic anatomy
• common pathology
• spotting red flags
• examination skills
• forming a differential
• when to investigate
• when to refer
• how to teach patients self-management by explaining effective rehab techniques.
These sessions are taught in small groups of no more than 12 people.
Places are limited so if you would ... Read more »
- New Projects Commissioned 22nd November 2017 Enfield CEPN have commissioned some exciting new projects this year, using Transformation Funding from Health Education England.
They include training to enable better cross-disciplinary working, the establishment of professional workforce support networks, and training on specific topics important locally. Also, the popular Integrated Learning Multi-Professional Networks (ILMNs) are continuing. Please click on the topics below for ... Read more »
- Cardiac Update!!! 17th November 2017 Are you a newly qualified General Practitioner or practice nurse?
Do you live life as a locum in Enfield?
Are you interested in finding out about training, education and leadership development opportunities?
Our next meeting will be a Cardiology update covering topics such as heart failure, AF and angina delivered by
Dr Mike Ozkor – Consultant Cardiologist
WHEN ... Read more »
- Mental Health and Young People – IMLN Event 14th December 17th November 2017 Our on-going IMLN events are for established groups of health and social care staff to meet and aim to provide a forum for different professionals to understand each other’s roles, improve communication and reduce the fragmentation and organisational barriers that can impact on patient care.
On the 14th December there will be an event at Winchmore ... Read more »
- General Practice Nursing Training Programme – Update 24th May 2017 Following on from the success of the first General Practice Nurse (GPN) Training Programme in 2016/17, Enfield CEPN has recruited ten more trainees who are currently hosted by ten practices in Enfield. Read more »
- Medical Assistants Pilot 24th May 2017 The five North Central London CEPNs are developing a pilot project for non-clinical roles with the benefits of economies of scale and of shared learning. Read more »
- CEPN Celebration Event 24th May 2017 CEPNs from across North East and Central gathered in March to celebrate their work over the last year. Read more »
- Making Every Contact Count 24th May 2017 What we know so far about the success of the MECC initiative, which recognises that staff across health, local authority and voluntary sectors are ideally placed to promote health and healthy lifestyles. Read more »
- General Practice Nursing Workforce Development Plan 24th May 2017 Health Education England has launched the “General Practice Nursing Development Plan Recognise Rethink Reform.”
The workforce plan covers four main areas:
entry in general practice nursing
establishing the role of the general practice nurses
enhancing the GPN role
expanding the healthcare support workforce
Read the complete document here.
Read more »
- Video highlights from inaugural ‘Breaking Down the Barriers’ conference 16th March 2017 Two five-minute films from conference about importance of improving mental and physical health awareness training for NHS workforce. Read more »
- General Practice Nurse programme commences 30th January 2017 Ten nurses start their training at the University of Hertfordshire. Read more »