We asked for your views on the phase 1 trial.
The Quieter Neighbourhood Areas are part of a Borough wide programme, which aims to:
- Reduce the volume of motor traffic in residential neighbourhoods
- Reduce the speeds that people drive at on our residential streets
- Reduce the ability for people driving to 'rat run' through residential streets
- Improve the liveability, amenity and safety of our neighbourhoods
- Enable residents to walk and cycle safely from their front door, to connect with public transport or major walking and cycling routes
- Increase the health and wellbeing of residents and strengthen community cohesion
Phase 1 of this scheme was put in place. Residents were asked for their views on the trial.
Who could participate
People who live, work or study in the Fox Lane Quieter Neighbourhood area, as well as visitors.
How the consultation was delivered
Questionnaire on Our Let's Talk website
11 July 2021
If you have any queries about this consultation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org