Sign up to Enfield Connected to access our services, report issues and make payments. You can also view your accounts and claims, including Council Tax and Housing Benefits enquiries.
Council Tax and Housing Benefits enquiries can be dealt with over the telephone on 020 8379 1000. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. For more information on Council Tax, see our Council Tax section.
Sat nav users should use EN1 3ES. Get directions to Civic Centre using Google Maps.
Services and opening times
- The Civic Centre is currently closed to customer enquiries
- We continue to offer services online, through webchat and by telephone
- A Customer Operations team is based at Enfield Town and Edmonton Green libraries, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. They offer support to people with complex needs who may need help accessing council services.
For homelessness prevention and support, visit our Housing advisory service page
- If you’re threatened with homelessness, email email@example.com with your name, address, phone number and a description of the help you need. If you’re at imminent risk of homelessness, make the subject of your email ‘IMMINENT HOMELESSNESS’.
- If you are homeless and need support or advice, call 020 3821 1769 during office hours or 020 8379 1000 out of hours
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to submit information to support an application to join the housing register
- If you’re from a specified public body and know someone at risk of being made homeless or currently homeless, find out more about duty to refer
- If you’re in temporary accommodation (nightly paid), report repair issues to your managing agent in the first instance. If the Issue is not resolved, email email@example.com or call 020 8379 1000 and choose option 4
- If you’re in temporary accommodation (leased property), report repair issues to your managing agent in the first instance. For issues relating to your tenancy, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 020 8379 1000 and choose option 4, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
We are not currently offering a face-to-face school admissions service.
To contact school admissions, call 020 8379 5501. This phone line is open at the following times:
- Monday and Tuesday, 2:30pm to 5pm
- Wednesday to Friday, 9am to 11:30am
Or you can contact school admissions by email at email@example.com.
Self-service scanners are available at the following libraries:
- Palmers Green library
- Edmonton Green library
- Ordnance Unity Centre library
- Enfield Town library
View the library contact details and opening hours
A British Sign Language interpreter is available at Enfield Town Library for council enquiries on the first Friday of every month, 9am to 3pm.
Out of office hours
You can contact us on 020 8379 1000, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. This number is also available out of office hours for emergencies.