You are here

Drugs & Alcohol

Maybe you or someone you know drinks or takes drugs. If someone you care about is drinking too much or taking drugs, you can talk to someone about it.

If you want to know more about the effects of drinking, see information on the Childline website.

If you are worried about drugs, or worried about someone you know taking drugs, to find out more contact Sort It! or call 020 8360 9102.

Enfield Council logo Met Police logo NHS logo Cafcass logo Children and young people services logo National Probation Service logo

All content © 2017 Enfield Safeguarding Children Board Website

Enfield Council uses cookies to improve your experience of our websites. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our cookie policy.