Signs of safety workshop
February 27 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
- Provide an introduction to the Signs of Safety Approach to enable participants to understand how the approach works.
- Enable participants to start applying the approach to their own case work/practice.
- Help partners and managers to consider how they will manage/ implement organisational processes that help agencies to have a common understanding of how the approach works, with the aim of enhancing collaborative working practices.
- Support and embed the training and practices in their own agencies.
- Help participants identify the changes they should see in practice when practitioners use the approach within their own organisation.
If you wish to apply for a place on a course or event please complete our online application form.
You can find out more on our dedicated Signs of Safety page.