All material on this website, including text and graphics, is copyright to Enfield Council unless otherwise stated.
The text and graphic content of this web site may be used, printed and distributed ONLY under the following conditions:
- The content of the site is used for non-commercial purposes only
- Copyright information is displayed (© Copyright YYYY Enfield Council)
- The content is not modified
While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, Enfield Council will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of inaccuracy or error within these pages.
Enfield Council does not endorse any external linked sites and is not responsible for their content.
Enfield Council is committed to the highest standards of quality of information.
Information about Enfield Strategic Partnership and our Website
Accessing Enfield Strategic Partnership’s Website
You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data to obtain information about the Enfield Strategic Partnership.
What personal information do we collect?
We may ask you to register your name, email address and other relevant personal details from you if you complete any forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests. This information will only be used for the intended purpose and should we wish to use it for any other purpose, we will ask for your permission first.
Collecting information automatically
In order that we can improve our online services we will collect information about your visits to https://new.enfield.gov.uk/esp/. These statistics do not contain personal data and cannot be traced back to an individual.
- We will only use personal information you send us for the purposes for which you provide it.
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary for these purposes and will not pass it on to any other parties, except where required to carry out our duties and functions.
- All employees and subsidiaries who may have access to your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- All your communications to us are protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
All the personal data stored on this website is recorded in a secure database.
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
We will treat any personal information by which you can be in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. If you have an enquiry or concern regarding the processing of personal data by Enfield Council, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
You can ask us for information we may hold about you by writing to the above address.
You may also write to the above address to request a copy of your information and we will provide you with a legible copy of the personal data which we keep about you and to which you are entitled. We may require proof of your identity and information to locate your personal data.