The Covid-19 pandemic is a challenging time for everyone and many people are keen to support
their community. That is why Enfield Council, together with Enfield Voluntary Action (EVA), our local
NHS partners and community charities, are helping local people to support one another.
The purpose of this form is to collect your contact details so we can help connect people in
communities. We also ask some other questions to find out more about the kind of help you can give.
Some things to remember to keep safe:
- Coronavirus (Covid-19) is contagious. Please avoid physical contact and wash hands regularly.
- If you are self-isolating and someone is delivering essential items to you, please ask them to leave items on the doorstep. Please do not invite people into your home.
- Please inform the person helping you if you have any allergies.
- We suggest that you do not exchange bank details with the person helping you. If you need to pay for something, please only exchange cash.
- You should continue at all times to follow the advice being given by Public Health England.