You can use this form to report any antisocial behaviour in relation to private rented property in Enfield, or email

Any issues concerning a crime, such as, illegal substance use, sale or other illegal use of property, should be reported directly to the Metropolitan Police, using report a crime form or by dialling 101.

If it's an emergency or an immediate danger to life do not use this form. Please call 999.

Property details

Page 1 of 4

Address of the property

This must be an Enfield address.