Cancer know the symptoms
There are key signs to look out for:
• Blood – Unexplained blood that doesn’t come from an obvious injury
• Weight Loss – Unexplained weight loss, which feels significant to you
• Lump – An unexplained lump
• Cough – A cough that doesn’t go away after 3 weeks
Spot signs of cancer early. If in doubt – check it out!
Finding cancer early makes it more treatable. Chances are it’s nothing serious, but if you notice any of these signs, tell your doctor.
Cancer screening saves lives
Finding cancer early can greatly increase the chance of successful treatment.
Cancer can be found before symptoms appear.
In England there are three types of cancer screening for adults:
• Bowel Cancer Screening available to all people aged 60 to 74 years old
• Breast Cancer Screening available to women and transgender people with breast tissue aged 50 to 70 years old
• Cervical Cancer Screening available to women and transgender people with a cervix aged 25 to 64 years old
Cancer screening is free. Detect signs of cancer early.
To find out more about cancer screening go to the Healthy Enfield website.
Cancer, let’s beat it together.