|Regional and national grants||Grants for breakfast clubs||Grants resources|
- Porridge, cereals (low salt/sugar), bagels and unsweetened juice (to be diluted) are all provided. Schools buy their own milk and spreads.
- There is a waiting list of schools but the club is committed to delivery as soon as funding becomes available.
- Schools will receive regular e-newsletters which feature competitions, activities and practical ideas for running an effective Breakfast Club.
- A grant of £1000 to help fund a breakfast club is available but limited in number
- Warburtons operate a product donation process through their bakery in Enfield.
- They also have a community grant of £250 available.
- National School Visitor Programme workshops and resources are also available.
- FareShare saves food from some of the UK’s top food companies and redistributes it to over 6,723 charities and community groups for a small monthly fee.
- Sign up to receive food (including breakfast clubs) using the registration form in the link above