The Government has announced that from 5 November to 2 December, everyone must stay at home. You may leave home, only for a limited set of reasons. The new restrictions are due to the rise in the number of coronavirus cases across England.
Do not leave home unless for any of the below reasons:
- For education
- For work, if you cannot work from home
- For exercise and recreation outdoors, with your household, support bubble or on your own with one person from another household
- For all medical reasons, appointments and to escape injury or harm
- To shop for food and essentials
- And to provide care for vulnerable people, or as a volunteer
The full details of the new restrictions can be found on the government website.