- The majority of homes in Enfield are owner occupied
- In 2017/18 there were 3,276 (24.6%) households in temporary accommodation in Enfield. This has significantly increased since 2011/12. Enfield is the 4th highest of all the London boroughs and significantly worse than the England (3.4%) average
- Fuel poverty has been getting worse; in 2017 there were 15,644 households (12.6%) in Enfield in fuel poverty.
- The percentage of overcrowded households in Enfield at the last census (2011) was 11.6%, which is similar to the London region, but worse than the England average (4.8%)
Interactive Profile (JSNA)
The profile below provides intelligence and data on housing related health in Enfield.
- NHS Guidance on Improving Health Through the Home (2017)
- Wider Determinants of Health Fingertips Tool – includes data and analyses on factors that impacts on people’s health (Public Health England).
Page last updated November 2019