Looking for a job in Childcare?
Want to advertise vacancies for your setting?
PVIs & Childminders:
The job vacancy bulletin is one of the benefits offered when you subscribe to the Early years membership. This means unlimited adverts on the Job Vacancy Bulletin advertised on Enfield Council website, local colleges and selected recruitment agencies.
For those who are not part of the membership, there will be a charge of £30 per advert to advertise on the job vacancy bulletin.
Please ensure that the following points are adhered to when submitting a vacancy to be advertised on the bulletin:
- Adverts must be placed using the online form located by clicking the link above
- Adverts must state a salary. This could be an actual figure or a salary range
- Proven working knowledge/ experience section should be clear and brief simply to generate interest
- If you are advertising more than one vacancy, please use additional forms
- Extra headings cannot be accommodated
Failure to comply with the above guidance may mean that your advert is rejected and not advertised.
Please note: The purpose of the job vacancy bulletin is to advertise vacancies for staff not for individuals to post their availability for jobs or childminders to advertise spaces for children.