Skip to content
- Close to London’s strategic road network, including the M25, A10, A406 North Circular and the M1 and A1(M) main northern trunk routes, and with many of London’s busiest airports and ports less than an hour’s drive away, Enfield has always been a logistics hub. In future, with the new station at Meridian Water in 2019, the four tracking of the West Anglia rail line by 2024 and the advent of Crossrail 2 along Enfield’s Lee Valley corridor, this will enhance its strategic connectivity significantly.
- It has a large distribution and warehouse sector serving North and Central London.
- The Transport and Logistics Forum provides local businesses in the sector with first-hand information about infrastructure plans such as Junction 25, M25, Meridian Water, Cycle Enfield, Crossrail 2 and West Anglia rail plans.
- The forum offers businesses access to expert advice, networking and a platform to discuss pressing local and national issues. Warburtons, Greggs, Coca-Cola Enterprises and Gist Ltd are all committed to the Transport and Logistics Forum.
- The Forum is open to any Enfield based businesses involved in moving, handling or storing of goods or electronic information, as well as supply chains to transport and logistics sector. For more information contact Bradley Rood, NLCCE Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8443 5457.