Report a concern

If you are worried about the welfare of a child, young person or an adult at risk, please tell us about your concerns so that someone can help.

Remember in an emergency always call 999.

If you are worried about a child or young person:

Contact Children’s MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) on 020 8379 5555 (Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm; Fri 9am-4.45pm). Out of office hours call: 020 8379 1000 (select option 2 and you will be transferred to an advisor). You can email at:

Click here to make a referral via the Children’s Portal:

If you are worried about an adult at risk:

Please call the Adult Abuse line on 020 8379 5212 (this is a 24 hour you can leave your concern anonymously) or you can email the team at: