Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis: we have made changes to the way Council Tax, rent and other debt and payments are processed during this time. For details about this and welfare advice, read Enfield's response to coronavirus (COVID-19).

If you need help paying your rent you can claim Universal Credit, unless you live in temporary or supported accommodation, receive a severe disability premium or are of state pension age. If any of these apply, you should claim Housing Benefit instead. You can use our website to calculate your entitlement, make a new claim, tell us about changes to your circumstances and view your Housing Benefit account.