Business and licensing
- Check eligibility and apply for COVID-19 business grant funding. If you need any further advice or assistance, please call the Business Rates support line on 020 3821 1946 or refer to the attached FAQs (PDF).
- Check eligibility and apply for COVID-19 discretionary business grant funding
- For businesses affected by COVID-19, see COVID-19: guidance for employers and businesses
- Apply for a new Enjoy Enfield Safely pavement licence
This section of the site contains guidance and tools for business people in Enfield. Here, you can pay your business rates bills online, find out if you are eligible for business rates relief, and let us know if your business is moving into, out of, or within the borough. You can access all our licence application forms, read general information for Enfield businesses, and find out everything you need to know about doing business with the council.
For recent changes and temporary measure affecting licensing services as a result of COVID-19, visit our latest licensing updates and measures page.
Before completing a form, please read our GDPR notice.
By submitting an application to complete your licensing request, the licensing authority will:
- consult with the Responsible Authorities and Ward Councillors where applicable, which will involve sharing your data;
- keep a copy of the application and any other correspondence/documents associated with it on our computer system for a period of 7 years;
- publish the licensing details of any pending and granted applications on the online licensing register;
- publish the application in a public report that will be able to be viewed on the council website. Names and addresses are not searchable within the report or via web searches.