Business licence and permit applications
You can use this section of the website to make applications for licences and permits for a range of business activities. You can read information about the different licence types and download application forms to send to us via post or email. You will find a full list of the types of licence we offer below, where they are divided into relevant categories.
To apply for the new Enjoy Enfield Safely Pavement Licence, visit our street trading page.
Before completing a form, please read our GDPR notice.
- Temporary event notice
- Personal alcohol licence
- Premises licence and club premises certificate
- Club gaming and club gaming machine permit
- Licensed premises gaming machines permit
- Lottery registration
- Occasional sales licence
- Premises licence for gambling
- Chaperone licence
- Child employment permit
- Child performance licence
- Stage hypnotism licence
- Sex establishment licence
- Sports ground certificate
By submitting an application to complete your licensing request, the licensing authority will:
- consult with the Responsible Authorities and Ward Councillors where applicable, which will involve sharing your data
- keep a copy of the application and any other correspondence/documents associated with it on our computer system for a period of 7 years
- publish the licensing details of any pending and granted applications on the online licensing register
- publish the application in a public report that will be able to be viewed on the council website. Names and addresses are not searchable within the report or via web searches.