Business licence and permit applications
You can use this section of the website to make applications for licences and permits for a range of business activities. You can read information about the different licence types and download application forms to send to us via post or email. You will find a full list of the types of licence we offer below, where they are divided into relevant categories.
Before completing a form, please read our GDPR notice.
- Temporary event notice
- Personal alcohol licence
- Premises licence and club premises certificate
- Club gaming and club gaming machine permit
- Licensed premises gaming machines permit
- Lottery registration
- Occasional sales licence
- Premises licence for gambling
- Chaperone licence
- Child employment permit
- Child performance licence
- Stage hypnotism licence
- Sex establishment licence
- Sports ground certificate
By submitting an application to complete your licensing request, the licensing authority will:
- Consult with the Responsible Authorities and Ward Councillors where applicable, which will involve sharing your data;
- Keep a copy of the application and any other correspondence/documents associated with it on our computer system for a period of 7 years;
- Publish the licensing details of any pending and granted applications on the online licensing register;
- Publish the application in a public report that will be able to be viewed on the council website. Names and addresses are not searchable within the report or via web searches.