Facebook Campaign enables us to measure response and retarget from campaigns we run on Facebook and Instagram

Other support services

Enfield carers centre is a local charity offering support and advice for unpaid carers in Enfield through:

  • social activities
  • opportunities to meet with other local carers
  • relaxation sessions
  • advice and information

As a carer, your finances may be under pressure. Enfield carers centre can help you explore the options that might be available and help you access them.

For more information, visit Enfield Carers Centre.

The National Autistic Society is the UK’s leading charity for people affected by autism. The Enfield branch was set up by parents to support and represent local people living with Autism and Asperger’s, their families and carers. It has members across the autistic spectrum, from many different cultural backgrounds.

For more information, visit the National Autistic Society.

We are working together to develop a service for children, young people and their families, which will provide parents with an opportunity to implement an improved sleep routine. As we review and update our Local Offer, further information about this service will be provided.

  • Child funeral charity offers financial assistance for families with funeral payments for a child under 16.
  • Funeral payments offer help for those on a low income for payment towards funeral expenses.

Healthwatch gives children, young people and adults a powerful voice, making sure their views and experiences are heard by those who run, plan and regulate health and social care services.

For more information, visit Healthwatch Enfield.

Every Parent and Child provides the Enfield SEND Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS), as well as Independent Supporters.

SENDIASS give information on personalisation and personal budgets, law on SEND, and health and social care. They can provide support in attending meetings, contributing to assessments or reviews, and help you to participate in discussions.

Independent Supporters undertake training to support parents and young people transfer their Statement of SEN to Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP), and develop outcomes for the EHCP. They also provide training in schools and plan to develop online training in the future. 

For more information on independent support, visit the Council for Disabled Children. Alternatively, you can email enquiries@epandc.org.uk or call on 020 8373 6243.

The Parent Engagement Panel is a network of over 150 parents. PEP members meet regularly across Enfield to:

  • discuss issues
  • hear from guest speakers
  • find out about services for parents
  • access training, such as first aid and child protection
  • make friends and support each other

Enfield Local Safeguarding Children Board (ESCB) is group of professionals who promote the welfare and safety of children and young people in Enfield.

The following organisations are able to offer support if your partner or a parent is in prison: