The SEN service works in partnership with parents, schools and professionals across education, health and social care. An Advisory Officer will be allocated to work with you and your child to:
- be your main contact within the SEN service for your child’s special educational needs
- process a request for an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) needs assessment
- co-ordinate and draft your child's EHCP, should an assessment be agreed
- work with you to explain the process and options available
- discuss with you, any concerns that you might have about your child's EHCP needs assessment or the EHCP/Advisory Plan
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 8379 5667.
Tell us what you think about our Local Offer