We want to hear what you think!
- Area Youth Forums give young people the chance to have their views heard, discussed and acted on.
- Council for Disabled Children makes a difference to the lives of children with SEND, by influencing government policies and working to produce guidance on issues affecting disabled children.
- Enfield Youth Parliament is an elected group of young people between 11-19 (up to 25 with learning difficulties or disabilities). They represent young people from the four Area Youth Forums.
- KRATOS are children and young people in care, or care leavers, working with us to get the voices of those in care heard.
- Mind of My Own (MOMO) is an app for Looked After Children. You can download this or speak to your social worker for more information. It helps you to make choices about what’s happening in your life, and decisions about your future.
Tell us what you think about our Local Offer
Visit our Facebook page