We want to make you aware of the signs of knife crime so you can be alert to the vulnerability of our children in Enfield.
Any of the below could be a sign that your child is involved in gangs or knife crime:
- Sharp knife missing from the kitchen
- Your child has new trainers or clothes that you didn't buy
- Your child staying out later at night
- Unexplained truancy from school
- Train or bus tickets for unexplained journeys to new towns or cities
- Additional mobile phone or sim cards
- Increased secrecy around your child's mobile
If you want advice or help, contact Childline on 0800 1111 or Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.
For more information, visit Stop Knife Crime.