The Enfield Single Homeless Forum (ESHF) aims to review services and organise for homeless single people and couples without children.
This group of people could be:
- sofa surfing
- sleeping rough
- using night shelters
- in insecure housing situations
If you fall into this category, download our leaflet (PDF, 312KB).
You can download a list of member organisations and contact details (PDF, 60KB) on our website.
The aims of ESHF
ESHF works together for homeless single people and couples without children to:
- influence and apply pressure for improved services and housing options
- increase the availability of advice and support
- improve interagency working and make best use of resources
- develop and implement new initiatives to reduce and prevent homelessness
- supply and monitor good quality information about the needs of the homeless
- work with the private rented sector to increase housing opportunities for the homeless