Facebook Campaign enables us to measure response and retarget from campaigns we run on Facebook and Instagram

I am at risk of homelessness and need help

If you are struggling to pay your rent, mortgage or other bills, or you are generally worried about your housing situation, we may be able to help. 

If you need help paying your rent or Council Tax, you can use our benefits calculator to see what benefits you may be entitled to and how to apply online. You will be asked to upgrade your Enfield Connected account to use the calculator if you don’t already have one.

Start the benefits calculator

In the event that you are already receiving all of the benefits you are entitled to, read our guidance below for further help:

If you still need help with your housing situation, are threatened with homelessness, or anticipate that you may become homeless in the near future, you can visit John Wilkes House at:

79 High Street

If you can't get to John Wilkes House, you can contact 020 8379 1000 (choose option 4 then option 3).