We understand this is a challenging and uncertain time for businesses and we are working to develop support for our business community. The Government has set out a package of temporary measures to support businesses in response to disruption caused by COVID-19.
For a summary of the latest guidance to help businesses plan and consider their next steps, see our COVID-19: guidance for employers and businesses page.
A range of business support is available in Enfield and throughout London. This page provides links to local business support agencies, online resources and regional and national business support schemes.
Local business support
- Enterprise Enfield offers comprehensive advice, guidance and support services to empower and inspire start-up and established businesses to grow and prosper. Services include:
- expert advice on business planning, marketing, raising finance, start-up loans and managing accounts
- a range of practical and informative business seminars
- bespoke intensive programmes for women entrepreneurs (Inspiring Women Programme)
- low cost premises in Ponders End
- North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise is a dynamic, vibrant business community representing the interests of north London businesses. Services include:
- regular events with networking opportunities
- subsidised business reviews and advice
- discounted meeting room hire
- directory listings
- sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- Wenta offers business start-up advice and guidance, business training and development opportunities and business centre premises.
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) offers its members business services including advice, financial expertise and networking opportunities.
Free databases, e-resources and workshops for small businesses
Regional and national business support schemes
- HM Government's business support website
- The Greater London Authority's Business Support Helpline offers advice and guidance for new and existing businesses in London. It provides information on national and local schemes, grants and loans to help businesses start and grow.
- Newable provides advice and support in exporting goods and services.
- The Mayor's International Business Programme is an initiative set up to help high-growth London businesses from life sciences, technology and urban sectors expand internationally.
If you considering moving your business to Enfield, visit Invest in Enfield.
As a local business, you may need support from one of our trusted and qualified services. To find out more, visit commercial waste and pest control.