A range of business support is available in Enfield and throughout London. The page provides links to local business support agencies, online resources and regional and national business support schemes.
Local business support
- Enterprise Enfield offers comprehensive advice, guidance and support services to empower and inspire start-up and established businesses to grow and prosper. Services include:
- expert advice on business planning, marketing, raising finance, start-up loans and managing accounts
- a range of practical and informative business seminars
- bespoke intensive programmes for women entrepreneurs (Inspiring Women Programme)
- low cost premises in Ponders End
- Let's Go! Business Hub is managed by Enterprise Enfield. It is a multi-functional business hub based at Enfield Business Centre offering services and facilities for growing businesses including:
- hot desking
- meeting room hire
- mailing address and mailboxes
- business advice
- seminars and networking events
- directory listings and promotional opportunities
- North London Chamber of Commerce and Enterprise is a dynamic, vibrant business community representing the interests of north London businesses. Services include:
- regular events with networking opportunities
- subsidised business reviews and advice
- discounted meeting room hire
- directory listings
- sponsorship and promotional opportunities
- Wenta offers business start-up advice and guidance, business training and development opportunities and business centre premises.
- Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) offers its members business services including advice, financial expertise and networking opportunities.
Free databases, e-resources and workshops for small businesses
Regional and national business support schemes
- HM Government's business support website
- The Greater London Authority's Business Support Helpline offers advice and guidance for new and existing businesses in London. It provides information on national and local schemes, grants and loans to help businesses start and grow.
- Newable provides advice and support in exporting goods and services.
- The Mayor's International Business Programme is an initiative set up to help high-growth London businesses from life sciences, technology and urban sectors expand internationally.
If you considering moving your business to Enfield, visit our Invest in Enfield webpage.