We place a high value on the learning and development of our employees so they can provide quality services to our residents. We have designed a range of tools and programmes to help employees grow to their full potential and progress in their careers.
We ensure our employees have the skills, knowledge and behaviours to meet the needs of our services and will provide training if needed.
Training and learning opportunities
- online learning, including a comprehensive bitesize ICT training programme
- face to face, in-house training workshops on topics such as corporate induction and performance reviews
- workshops with external trainers on specialist topics such as project management, and resilience and well-being
- team building away-days
- advice on applying for professional qualifications via the Apprenticeship Levy
- shadowing and secondment opportunities to help you explore other career opportunities
- mentoring or coaching to support your career development
- skills and advice to benefit you personally as well as professionally, such as healthy lifestyles and mental health awareness
Working with us
We want to build a culture that attracts and holds on to the best talent to help us deliver outstanding services.
At Enfield we are creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels able to join in and achieve their potential.
The right behaviours and competencies are key to the delivery of our vision for Enfield. We want people who will work collaboratively, flexibly and constructively, and help us deliver our vision.
- take responsibility
- are open, honest and respectful
- listen and learn
- work together to find solutions
If this is you, come and work for us!