Facebook Campaign enables us to measure response and retarget from campaigns we run on Facebook and Instagram

Freedom Passes

Disabled person's Freedom Pass

A disabled person's Freedom Pass allows you free travel across London, and free bus journeys nationally. To apply, you must meet the following criteria:

If you meet the criteria and want to apply, you will need to provide:

  • proof of identity
  • proof of address
  • National Insurance Number
  • a passport-sized photo
  • proof of any benefits you receive

All evidence can be emailed to ctravel@enfield.gov.uk.

You don’t need to apply if you are under 18, as you are automatically entitled to free or discounted travel. For more information, visit TFL - Freedom Pass.

Apply for a disabled person's Freedom Pass Apply on behalf of someone else

Help to complete the application

If you are unable to complete the online application form, you can find help by visiting any of the Enfield libraries. You can also contact Customer Services on 020 8379 1000 to arrange for Concessionary Travel to phone you and help to complete the form.

Renew a disabled person's Freedom Pass - 2022

If your Freedom Pass expires on 31 March 2022, you will be advised about how to renew it. If you don’t respond, your Freedom Pass will expire.

Renew a disabled person's Freedom Pass

Reporting a problem with your pass

You must inform London Councils if your Freedom Pass:

  • has been lost or stolen - this must be reported to the Police to get a crime reference number
  • is faulty or has stopped working - you will be charged £12 to replace a faulty, lost or damaged pass
  • if you change your name or address - this service is free

Older person's Freedom Pass

An older person's Freedom Pass provides free travel across London, free bus journeys nationally and is administered through London Councils. To be eligible you must be over 66. For more information and to apply, or to renew your current pass if it expires on 31 March 2022, visit London Councils - Freedom Pass.

60+ London Oyster photocard

If you are over 60, but not yet eligible for an older person's Freedom Pass, you can apply for a 60+ London Oyster photocard. This is administered by Transport for London. For more information and to apply, visit TFL – photocard.