You can find information on the Borough’s census and socio-economic indicators below.
Our socio-economic changes by area report (PDF) shows changes by area within Enfield. You can also view the local statistics.
Borough estimates and projections
- Population estimates (XLSX, 121KB) – get the latest official estimates of the borough population by one and five year age bands.
- Population projections (XLSX, 92KB) – get the latest projections of the borough population from the Greater London Authority (GLA) 2016 based housing-led projections.
- Ward projections (PDF, 854KB) – get the latest ward projections of the borough from the GLA 2014 Round Borough Preferred Option (BPO) projections.
- Equalities estimates - gives the total disabled population by broad age groups.
- Older people's profile (PDF, 245KB) – for older people information
- Household projections - shows the GLA’s projection of households for mid-2014 is 122,240. Our Council Tax database recorded 122,698 dwellings at February 2014.
Email us for more socio-economic information.
We have produced a summary of selected characteristics reports with comparison to the London average from the ONS 2011 Census results. These reports are as follows:
For a range of reports, data and tools which provide an in-depth look at Enfield’s population and characteristics, refer to the Greater London Authority (GLA)’s Census.
If you are interested in the records from old censuses over 100 years ago, refer to our Local studies.
Specific data tables
If you know what topics you want data on, refer to the Official Labour Market Statistics (NOMIS) Table Finder.