Facebook Campaign enables us to measure response and retarget from campaigns we run on Facebook and Instagram

Enfield's response to coronavirus (COVID-19)

The health and wellbeing of our residents, staff and service users is our top priority.

Coronavirus remains a serious threat across London and Enfield, and we should still exercise caution, continue to act carefully and take the opportunity to get fully vaccinated.

If you need information, advice or practical support, view our COVID practical support map (PDF).

To see what the roadmap means for you, and how it affects what you can and can't do, visit GOV.UK - COVID-19 Response: Summer 2021.

While most council services will return to near-normal, you may still see council officers wearing face coverings and keeping their distance from others, particularly indoors or in crowded places.

In-line with public health advice, we also recommend you wear face coverings where social distancing is not possible or on public transport. Good hygiene practices should still be observed. This means washing your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or using hand sanitiser. Being outside or letting fresh air in, is also very important.

Further information on vaccinations, testing, local support and advice for local businesses can be seen in the relevant links below.

We will keep this page updated to provide the latest guidance on service changes, so your communities have all the information you need during this time. Please be aware that service information could change at short notice.

For the latest advice and information about coronavirus, as well as guidance on how to get a test, visit the NHS website.

We are also in regular contact with colleagues at Public Health England (PHE) and central government. We will follow and share their guidance as appropriate.

Advice for residents Advice for businesses Changes to council services