The latest COVID-19 figures for Enfield are as follows:
- There has been a total of 29,136 cases of coronavirus up to 24 February
- 184 cases occurred in the last week (18 to 24 February)
- Cases are down 62 from the previous week
- The weekly infection rate last week (18 to 24 February) was 62 cases per 100,000
- The infection rate is currently highest among residents aged 30 to 59 (at a rate of 75 cases per 100,000) and is lowest in those aged 0 to 29
Source: Public Health England, Office of National Statistics.